What We collect
Information We Collect Directly from You
We collect the information that you enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way. For example, we collect information from you when you request information from us about our products and services, complete our surveys, respond to our offers, or when you register for and create an account online (e.g., through the My Workspace feature of our Site; registration is required to access My Workspace). The type of information that we collect about you depends on your interaction with our Site and services, but may include:
- Contact information including email address and company name
- Product preferences and interests
- Information contained in customer surveys and/or offers
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us
Information We Collect Automatically About You
We may combine the information that we collect about you automatically with other information that we collect about you.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We primarily use your information to provide the requested services and to improve our own products and services. In particular, we use your information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide our services to you.
- To communicate with you (including via email), such as to respond to your requests/inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters (including product updates/retirements), special offers and promotions, and to contact you about products or information that we believe would be of interest to you.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve our Site and our services, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes.
We do not share your information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your information with the following persons and/or in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We disclose your information to third parties, including service, providers, independent contractors, agents, and affiliates that perform functions on our behalf.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates for marketing and service-related purposes.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- To Protect Us and Others. We release account and other information about you when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, this Policy, and other agreements; to protect our rights, safety, or property, our users, and others; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; when appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in an attempt to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Updating Your Information
You may update information in MyWorkspace by logging into your account and making the necessary changes.
Opting-Out of Email Marketing
To opt-out of receiving marketing communications via email, please follow the instructions contained in the body of the email. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request. If you opt-out of receiving email, please note that we may still send you service-related emails or respond to questions via email.
Cookies. Like many websites, we use â€œcookiesâ€ to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Site. We use this information to remember you once you have logged onto your account. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computerâ€™s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site. Using cookies enables us to determine your needs, likes, and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the information that we collect from cookies to help us identify how our Site is being used; this helps us improve our Site and tailor it to meet your needs. We also may use analytic data for advertising and marketing purposes, including sharing aggregate or anonymous data for such purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computerâ€™s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Third Party Analytics
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time; please check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect we use the data that we already have collected about you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.